Frequently Asked Questions for CJA Panel Attorneys
You will need to click on the “Forgot your login?” Link below the Password box on the eVoucher login screen.
Fill out the requested information and click on “Recover Logon”. An email will be sent to you with instructions on reseting your password.
Internet Explorer settings for eVoucher
- You must be using Internet Explorer 8 or newer on Windows and Safari 5.1 or newer on a Mac.
- If running windows 8 or IE 11 you must set Internet Explorer to run in compatibility mode. Click here for instructions.
- Internet Explorer cache must be set to “every time I visit the webpage”. Click here for instructions.
- Chrome, Firefox and all other browsers may NOT be used to access eVoucher.
- Click the Gear icon by the top right of the Internet explorer screen (or the settings button)
- Select Compatibility View settings from the drop down menu.
- Click Add to add the uscourts.gov
- Click the Gear icon by the top right of the Internet explorer screen (or the settings button) and select Internet Options.
- On the General tab, in the Browsing History section, click on the Settings button.
- Select Every time I visit the webpage and click OK and then click OK on the Internet Options Screen. Close and reopen Internet Explorer.
Click here for a video tutorial of this process.